Innovative Retail Banking Platform for RBI International
Registered users: 17M+ customers
Project team: 30+ people
Time to launch: less than 12 months
Total project duration: 21 months.
RBI is an Austrian banking group and a central institution of the Raiffeisen Banking Group Austria (RBG), having:
• more than 17 million customers;
• 12 subsidiary banks in the CEE region;
• more than 214 billion EUR in total assets.
RBI considered different options, such as hiring an internal team from scratch or applying the services of a third-party contractor to create the product and set up a new team for them.
Edenlab was chosen as the external R&D lab due to:
• Relevant experience in fintech and expertise in the required technologies.
• Experience dealing with strict compliance, security, and legal requirements (PCI DSS Level 1 certification).
• Experience working with large enterprises, together with their bureaucracy, technical legacy, and other features.
• Innovative spirit and Agile approach combined with the ability to deliver the desired results on time and tune the development process in correspondence with the company’s setup.